If you have found you really need some one-on-one personal instruction in the the Whole Woman® approach, you'll be pleased to know that Christine conducts as-needed classes at the Whole Woman® Center in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA.
The class includes:
- Your medical history and your condition
- The physiology of your condition and the dangers of traditional medical approaches
- A personal assessment of your posture by Christine
- Instruction in the Whole Woman posture
- A customized exercise program to help you sustain the Whole Woman Posture
- Answers to your questions relating to your prolapse condition
The program consists of a two and a half hour session on Tuesdays from 10 AM to 12:30 PM and Wednesday mornings from 10 AM until 11 AM as a follow up to check your progress. Other schedules may be available. Please call to make arrangements.
Have a friend or female relative who would gain value from a workshop? She can participate for half price and you both gain the benefit of mutual support.
If you are coming in from out of town, the Whole Woman Center is five minutes from the airport. We recommend the Heritage House bed and breakfast (4 blocks away, 505-842-0223) and there are four excellent restaurants within two blocks. Bus service right outside the center provides quick access to Old Town (west) and the Nob Hill/University area (east), so renting a car is neither necessary nor recommended, as walking is an important part of the program.
For more information or to schedule a class, please contact us at +1-505-243-4010. After purchasing the class, you will receive by email, instructions on scheduling the class.